老友记全十季台词剧本百度云;老友记剧本中英对照剧本讲解百度云

首页 > 教育 > 考试信息 > 正文

老友记全十季台词剧本百度云;老友记剧本中英对照剧本讲解百度云

老友记全十季台词剧本百度云;老友记剧本中英对照剧本讲解百度云

不…不唱了,我们不唱了

No, no, we're done. We're done, man.

十二碗面条

Friends S01E12: The One with the Dozen Lasagnas

(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)

(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)

(主演:丽莎·库卓)

(主演:马特·勒布朗)

(主演:马修·派瑞)

(主演:大卫·修蒙)

是吗?那就别叫

Aunt Silv, stop yelling.

如果你告诉我素食千层面

All I'm saying is, if you had told me vegetarian lasagna...

我做的就是素食千层面

...I would've made vegetarian lasagna.

(制片:陶德·史帝芬)

肉只在第三层

Well, the meat's only every third layer.

或许你可以刮掉

Maybe you could scrape.

罗斯,这些婴儿书你真的都看过

Ross, did you really read all these baby books?

对,你可以将我推进子宫的任何部位

Yep. You could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus...

(导演:保罗·拉左洛斯)

没有指南针

...no compass...

我照样能找到出路

...and I could find my way out like that.

这个真酷

Ooh, this is cool.

这上面说 世上有些民族会吃胎盘

It says in some parts of the world people actually eat the placenta.

酸奶吃不下了

And we're done with the yogurt.

抱歉

Sorry.

我只是帮你忙 我不承包外食

Aunt Silv, I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer.

一大堆千层面 你要我怎么处理

What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas?

说得好,西薇阿姨

Nice talk, Aunt Silv.

你用那张嘴亲姨丈吗

You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth?

嘿,罗斯,听着

Hey, Ross, listen.

知道你的宝宝现在只有这么大吗

Do you know that right now your baby is only this big?

- 这是你的宝宝 - 嘿

- This is your baby. - Heh.

Hi, Daddy.

你好

Hello.

你怎么不和妈住在一起

How come you don't live with Mommy?

妈怎会和别的女人住在一起

How come Mommy lives with that other lady?

女同志是什么

What's a lesbian?

(“意大利语”)

保罗,你可以说“波克诺斯”,波克诺斯

Honey, you can say it. It's Poconos. Poconos.

听着发音像“捅鼻子”

It's like "poke a nose."

Ah.

波克诺斯

Poke a nose.

叭啦 叭啦 叭啦

Blah, blah, blah.

- 我听到波克诺斯 - 对

- So did I hear "Poconos"? - Yes.

我姐让我们在她的房子度周末

My sister's giving us her place for the weekend.

呜呼,第一次外出共度周末

Woo-hoo. First weekend away together.

- 对,重要的一大步 - 我知道

- Yeah, it's a big step. - I know.

只是个周末 了不起

It's just a weekend. Big deal.

那不只是一时的激情吗

Wasn't this supposed to be just a fling, huh?

现在激情不是

Shouldn't it be...

已该退去

...flung by now?

我们早已过了激情期

I mean, we are way past the "fling" thing.

我现在的感觉只有在

I'm feeling things I've only read about...

丹尼尔史帝的书中才能看到

...in Danielle Steel books, you know?

和他在一起时我就完全…

I mean, when I'm with him, I'm just totally, totally...

恶心,我恶心死了

Nauseous. I'm physically nauseous.

我该怎么做?打电话给移民局

What am I supposed to do, huh? Call lmmigration?

我可以打电话给移民局

I could call lmmigration.

我喜欢小宝宝穿着小鞋

I love babies with their little baby shoes...

还有他们小脚趾及小手

...and their little baby toes and their little hands...

别再说了

Okay, you're gonna have to stop that...

永远别

...forever.

我们需要一张新桌子

Need a new table.

你认为吗?

You think?

- 嘿,嘿,请进 - 嗨,你好

CAROL: Hey, hey, hey. Come on in. - Hey. Hello.

我把书都带来了

I brought the books...

这些千层面是摩妮卡特地做的

...and Monica sends her love along with this lasagna.

太好了

Oh, great.

是素食吗?因为苏珊不吃肉

Is it vegetarian? Because Susan doesn't eat meat.

我确定是

I'm pretty sure that it is. Yeah.

羊膜刺穿术的结果今天出来了

So I got the results of the amnio today.

快告诉我… 是不是?

Oh, tell me. Is everything?

完完全全健康

Totally and completely healthy.

- 哦,太好了, 太好了 - 哈哈

- Oh, that's great. That is great. - Ha, ha.

Ah.

嗨,你们何时遇见休路易斯的?

Hey. When did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis?

那是我朋友坦雅

Uh, that's our friend Tanya.

当然是你朋友坦雅

Of course it's your friend Tanya.

难道你不想知道性别

Don't you wanna know about the sex?

The sex?

你和苏珊在一起 已经让我够痛心了

Yeah, I'm having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together.

你何时起也和坦雅…

But when you throw in Tanya...

罗斯,是宝宝的性别

The sex of the baby, Ross.

你知道宝宝的性别

Oh. You know the sex of the baby?

- 啊-哦 - 噢 噢 噢

- Uh-huh. - Oh, oh, oh!

- 想知道吗 - 不 不 不

- Do you want to know? - No, no, no.

不…我不想知道,绝对不想知道

No, I don't want to know. Absolutely not.

我认为直到它呱呱落地后…

No, I think you shouldn't know until you look down there...

看,“它出来了”

...and see, "Oh, there it is."

或是没有

Or isn't.

- 哦,你好,罗斯 - 苏珊

- Oh. Hello, Ross. - Susan.

那么

So?

你听说了吗?

So did you hear?

听说了,一切良好

Yes, we did. Everything's A-okay.

太好了

Oh, that's so cool.

可不是吗,哈哈

CAROL: It really is. Ha, ha.

我们知道吗?

Do we know?

- 当然知道,它是个… - 嗨,嗨!

- We certainly do. It's going to be a... - Hey, hey!

嘿,喂

Ho, ho! Hello?

有个不想知道的人就站在这儿

See, a guy who doesn't wanna know standing right here.

哦,呵,那么,和我们想的一样吗?

Oh. Ha, ha. Uh, well, is it what we thought it would be?

- 嗯 - 啊!

- Mm-hm. - Aah!

什么

What?

好,你们认为它应该是? 不 不 不

Okay, what did we think it' was gonna be? No, no, no.

我不想知道 不想知道,行不

I don't want to know. Don't want to know. Okay.

或许我该走了

You know, I should probably just go.

谢谢你的书 不客气

- Well, thanks for the books. - No problem. Okay.

苏珊

Susan.

该先打电话给谁? 你父母还是戴文罗马纳

All right, who should we call first? Your folks or Deb and Rhona?

喂?

Hello?

呃…

ROSS: Uh...

算了,我不想知道

Never mind. I don't wanna know.

因为那是我的桌子 我就得买一张新的?

Okay, so just because it was my table, I have to buy a new one?

那是规定

That's the rule.

什么规定?根本就没规定

What rule? There's no rule.

如果有,你欠我一张桌子

If anything, you owe me a table.

你怎会这样认为?

How did you get there?

这张桌子是你和安琪拉

I believe this piece of furniture was fine...

在“早餐冒险”时弄坏的

...until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delveccio.

你知道那件事

You knew about that?

从你们在奶油上留下的痕迹

The impressions you made in the butter...

便可一览无遗

...left little to the imagination.

好吧,平均分摊

Okay, okay. How about if we split it?

什么意思 一起买

What do you mean, like, buy it together?

Yeah.

你认为我们准备好了吗

Do you think we're ready for something like that?

有何不可 这是个很重要的承诺

- Why not? - Well, it's just a big commitment.

如果有人想搬出呢

I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?

为什么 你想搬出去 我没想要搬

- Why, are you moving out? - I'm not moving out.

你想搬时会告诉我 对不

You'd tell me if you were moving out, right?

对,因为我上个室友基普…

Yes, it's just that, with my last roommate...

基普的事我全知道

Oh, I know all about Kip.

我们合买了日式小炭炉

We bought a hibachi together,

后来他结婚搬出去

and then he ran off and got married...

我们闹得很不愉快

...and things got pretty ugly.

我问你

So let me ask you something.

基普是个比我好的室友吗?

Was Kip a better roommate than me?

求你别问

Oh, don't do that.

你的工作表稍有调整

You've got a couple changes in your schedule.

四点的药草按摩延到四点半

Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30.

桑小姐已取消五点半的指压

And Ms. Summerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.

谢谢

Okay. Thanks.

三点的客户来了

Oh. Here comes your 3:00.

我不想表现得不够专业 但…

I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but, yum.

(意大利文)菲比?

哦,保罗,嗨,你来这儿干吗?

Oh. Paolo. Hi. What are you doing here?

瑞秋告诉我你是…

Uh, Rachella tell me you...

…按摩师?

...massage?

对,瑞秋说得对…

Yeah, well, Rachella's right. Yeah.

(意大利文)

Oh.

我听不懂你在说什么 咱们还是开始吧

Okay, I don't know what you just said, so let's just start.

我要,呃…

Uh, I am, uh...

…脱光吗?

...being naked?

你自己决定

Um, that's really your decision.

有些人喜欢脱衣…裸体

I mean, some people prefer, you know, to take off...

喔!裸体

Ooh, oops! Being naked.

我无法想像你不愿知道

I can't believe you don't want to know.

我受不了不知道

I mean, I could not know.

如果医生知道 卡萝知道,苏珊知道…

I mean, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows...

摩妮卡也知道

And Monica knows.

你怎会知道?连我都不知道

Heh. How could you? I don't even know.

卡萝来电感谢我的千层面

Carol called to thank me for the lasagna.

我问她,她就告诉我了

I asked. She told me.

男的还女的?

So, what's it going to be?

Whoa.

啊?哦,真厉害 他知道而我却不知道

Huh? Oh, great. Now he knows and I don't know.

抱歉,我只是 快当姑姑而兴奋过度

I'm sorry. I'm just excited about being an aunt.

或是叔叔

Or an uncle.

嘿,菲比…

GROUP: Hey, Phoebe. Hey, Pheebs.

还好

Fine.

菲比,怎么了

Phoebe, what's the matter?

没事,抱歉

Nothing. I'm sorry.

我只是…我心情不好

I'm just... I'm out of sorts.

能端杯卡布其诺过来吗

Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?

糟了,是我

Oh, right. That's me.

钱德,卖桌子的七点关门

Hey, Chandler. That table place closes at 7. Come on.

那好

Fine.

菲比,怎么了

Phoebe. What is it?

- 好吧,你们认识保罗吧? - 他那一招我很清楚

- You know Paolo? - I'm familiar with his work, yes.

他勾引我

Look, he made a move on me.

- 店明天还会再开 - 再来杯咖啡

- Whoa. The store will be open tomorrow. - More coffee over here, please.

怎么了?

Well, what happened?

他来店里按摩

Well, he came in for a massage...

一开始没事后来…

...and everything was fine until...

- 天啊 - 你确定?

- My God. - Are you sure?

确定

Oh, yeah. I'm sure.

他的手突然不再是问题了

And all of a sudden, his hands weren't the problem anymore.

是吗?

Was it?

幼童军都能在那儿露营了

Oh, Boy Scouts could've camped under there.

GROUP: Ooh.

- “喔”什么啊? - 瑟曼…

- "Ooh," what? - Ma Thurman.

- 哦 - 那个女演员

- Oh. - The actress.

邬玛·瑟曼

Uma Thurman!

谢了,瑞秋

Thanks, Rach.

- 你有何打算? - 你得告诉她

- What are you gonna you do? - You have to tell her.

你得告诉她 这是当朋友和女人基本的义务

You have to tell her. It's your moral obligation as a friend...

我认为这是女性主义的议题 各位男士

...as a woman. I think it's a feminist issue. Guys? Guys?

对,你得告诉她

Oh, yeah, you have to tell her.

女性主义? 我也曾遭遇过

Feminist issue? That's where I went.

她会恨我的

She is gonna hate me.

是吗

Yeah, well.

随便挑一张好吗

Will you pick one? Just pick one.

这个如何

Here, how about that one?

这是庭院家具

That's patio furniture.

那又怎样 人家进门后会认为 “我又在外面”吗

So what? Like people are gonna come in and think, "Uh-oh, I'm outside again."

Fine.

鸟呢

What about the birds?

我不知道 鸟不会说:

I don't know. Birds just don't say:

哈罗,坐这儿,吃点东西

"Hello, sit here. Eat something."

你挑一张吧

You pick one.

好,瓢虫呢

How about the ladybugs?

抛下鸟不管,只因红色昆虫 可以增加食欲?

Oh, so forget about the birds, but big red insects suggest fine dining?

行,你想买鸟,就买鸟吧

Fine. Do you want the birds? Get the birds.

别以为我不会

Not like that, I won't.

基普一定是喜欢鸟的

Kip would've liked the birds.

- 嗨 - 嗨,菲比

- Hey. - Hi, Pheebs.

你要搬走

Are you moving out?

不是,这些不全是我的行李箱

No, these aren't all of my suitcases.

这是保罗的

This one's Paolo's.

Um...

瑞秋,能和你谈谈吗?

Um, Rachel, can we talk for a sec?

当然,但只能聊一会儿

Well, sure. Just for a sec, though...

…因为保罗马上就来 - 噢

...because Paolo's on his way over. - Oh.

好的,唔…

Okay. Um...

好的

Okay.

唔…

Um...

- 哦,菲比… - 唔,好的

- Oh, Pheebs... - Um, okay.

我们认识的时间并不是很久

Um, ahem. We haven't known each other for that long a time.

你应该知道我的三件事

And, um, there are three things that you should know about me.

第一,在我生命中朋友是最重要

One, my friends are the most important thing in my life.

第二,我从不说谎

Two, I never lie.

第三,我做的燕麦葡萄干饼干天下第一

And three, I make the best oatmeal-raisin cookies in the world.

谢谢,菲比

Okay. Thanks, Pheebs.

天啊

Mm, my God.

我怎么没吃过

Why have I never tasted these before?

我并不常做

Oh, I don't make them a lot...

因为这样 对其他饼干太不公平了

...because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies.

嗯,老天

Ahem, God.

你说得对,这是我吃过 最好吃的燕麦葡萄干饼干

Well, you're right. These are the best oatmeal-raisin cookies I've ever had.

- 这证明我绝不说谎 - 没错

- Which proves that I never lie. - I guess you don't.

保罗向我调情

Paolo made a pass at me.

那,你认为如何

So, what do you think?

这是我见过最漂亮的桌子

I think it's the most beautiful table I've ever seen.

我知道

I know.

怎么用?

So how does this work?

打算用这些小头平衡盘子

Gonna balance the plates on these little heads?

谁在乎 我们在水槽吃 来吧

Who cares? We'll eat at the sink. Come on.

加油,罗斯

Heads up, Ross.

得分,你们好烂

Score! You suck.

你还好吧?

Are you okay?

我要喝牛奶

I need some milk.

我有牛奶

I've got milk.

来了

Here you go.

好点没

Better?

没有

No.

我觉得自己好愚蠢

Ugh! I feel so stupid.

我想起前几天和你们在一起时

I think about the other day, with you guys, you know.

我总是说:“保罗,他好棒

And I was all, "Oh, Paolo. He's so great.

他让我好…” 噢!

He makes me feel so..." Ugh!

God.

真是丢人

I'm so embarrassed.

我也觉得丢人

I'm so embarrassed.

他的目标是我

I'm the one he hit on.

菲比,都是我造成的 如果我不认识他

I unleashed him on you. If I'd never met him...

你就不会发生这种事

...this would've never happened.

- 对不起 - 不,对不起…

- I'm so sorry. - No, I'm sorry.

对不起

BOTH: No, I'm sorry.

等等

Oh, wait. Oh.

- 我们在抱歉什么? - 我也不知道

- What are we sorry about? - I don't know.

对,他是一条猪

Right. He's the pig.

- 猪 - 他是一头猪

- Such a pig. - Oh, God, he's such a pig.

- 哦,他是… 一条恶心的猪 - 对,像…

- Oh, he's like a big disgusting pig... - Yeah, like a...

- 猪人 - 说得好

- Pig man. - Yes, good. Okay.

但他是我的猪人

Oh, but he was my pig man.

为何我之前没感觉到

How did I not see this?

我知道了

Oh, I know!

因为…

Because...

他是个迷死人的

...he's gorgeous.

大帅哥

And he's charming.

- 当他看着你时… - 够了,菲比

- And when he looks at you... - Okay. Okay, Pheebs.

到此为止

The end.

天啊

Ugh. God.

我不该告诉你吗

Should I not have told you?

不,相信我 还是让我知道比较好

No, trust me, it's much better that I know.

但我比较喜欢从前 从前比较好

Uh, I just liked it better before. It was better.

我想她已坦然接受

I think she took it pretty well.

保罗在那儿

You know, Paolo's over there right now, so...

我们该过去看她的情况如何

Yeah, we should get over there and see if she's okay.

等等

Just one second.

- 喔,得分 - 我们赢了

- Whoo! Score. - Game. Us.

是啊

Yes.

走吧,菲比

Come on, Pheebs.

Whoo.

看来我们痛宰你们了

Well, it looks like, uh, we kicked your butts.

才怪,是她痛宰我们

No, no. She kicked our butts.

你只能算是观众

You could be on the Olympic "Standing There" team.

来嘛,两个对一个

Come on. Two on one.

你为何还待在这儿? 她刚和人分手

What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy.

现在正是你趁虚而入的时候

It's time for you to swoop in.

什么?现在?

What? Now?

没错,现在趁虚而入

Yes. Now is when you swoop.

你得成为保罗走后

You gotta make sure that when Paolo walks out...

瑞秋看见的第一个男人

...the first guy Rachel sees is you.

她必须知道你拥有 他没有的一切

She's got to know that you're everything he's not.

就像“反保罗”一样

You're like... Like the anti-Paolo.

我这位朋友说得没错

My Catholic friend is right.

她伤心欲绝时 你在她身旁守候着

She's distraught. You're there for her.

收拾残局 然后堂堂迈入

You pick up the pieces, and then you usher in:

“罗斯年代”

The Age of Ross.

等等…

RACHEL: See this? See?

- 怎么了? - 别看

- How's it going? - Don't stare.

她刚把衣服倒完

She just finished throwing his clothes off the balcony.

现在只剩“短兵相接”

Now there's just a lot of gesturing and arm-waving.

这是代表“你竟敢” 或是“波霸”

Okay, that is either, "How could you?" Or "Enormous breasts."

他进来了

Here he comes.

我是…

Uh, I am, uh...

…来道别的

...to say goodbye.

再见

Oh, okay, bye-bye.

保罗

Paolo.

我痛恨你背叛瑞秋 但我还有五份

I really hate you for what you did to Rachel. But I still have five of these...

所以以375度加热 直到起司冒泡

...so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles.

谢谢

Thanks

保罗,我只想告诉…

Paolo, I just wanna tell you...

我代表大家发言…

...and I think I'd speak for everyone when I say...

你们看她

PHOEBE: Oh. Just look at her.

各位,我认为一个人…

Oh, you guys, I really think only one of us should go out there...

…应该出去安慰她 - 你说的对

...so she's not overwhelmed. - Oh, right.

而且那个人就是我

And I really think it should be me.

BOTH: Hey.

你还好吧

You all right?

好多了

Oh. I've been better.

过来

Come here.

听着

Listen...

你应得到更好的对象

...you deserve so much better than him.

懂吗 我是说,一个…

You know? I mean, you...

懂得珍惜你的人在一起

You should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you.

罗斯

Ross...

什么?

What?

我已对男生感到厌烦

I'm so sick of guys.

我不要再看到男生了

I don't want to look at another guy.

不要再想男生

I don't want to think about another guy.

不要再接近男生了

I don't even want to be near another guy.

Huh.

- 罗斯,你真好 - 哦,呵呵

- Ross, you're so great. - Oh, ha, ha.

- 你还好吧? - 你还好吧?

MONICA: Are you all right? PHOEBE: Are you okay?

一半一半

Medium. Heh.

饼干还有剩吗 有

- Any cookies left? - Yeah.

呃,看吧,瑞秋

Heh. See, Rach, um...

诅咒全天下的男生并不能解决问题 不能一竿子打翻一船人

See, I don't think swearing off guys altogether is the answer. I really don't.

你应该发展出更精密的审检方式

I think what you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process.

不,我只想暂时自己一个人

No. No. I just need to be by myself for a while.

想清楚自己真正要的什么

You know? I just gotta figure out what I want.

No, no.

并非全天下的男人 都和保罗一样

See, because not all guys out there are gonna be a Paolo.

我知道

No, I know. I know.

我也相信你儿子长大后 不会和他一样

And I'm sure your little boy's not gonna grow up to be one.

- 什么? - 什么?

- What? - What?

我生了个儿子?

I'm having a boy?

哦,不是

Uh, no.

不,实际上,你没生儿子

No. In fact, you're not having a boy.

我生了个儿子

I'm having a boy.

我生了个儿子?

Am I having a boy?

- 你生了个儿子 - 啊

- You're having a boy. - Aah!

- 我生了个儿子 我生了个儿子 - 对

- I'm having a boy. I'm having a boy. - Yes!

- 什么? - 怎么回事?

- What? - What is it?

我生了个儿子,我生了个儿子…

I'm having a boy. I'm having a boy.

Hey.

我们早就知道了

We already knew that.

我生了个儿子

I'm having a son.

唔…

Um...

这叫“停工”

Yes. And that would be a shutdown.

“对方零分”

Shutout!

你们再干什么?再来一局

Where you guys going? Come on, one more game.

- 现在是凌晨2点半 - 对,出去

- Oh. It's 2:30 in the morning. - Yeah. Get out.

你们总是赖在我那边

You guys are always hanging out in my apartment.

何不让我用左手?

Come on, I'll only use my left hand, huh?

来吧,懦夫

Come on, wussies.

- 好吧,我得走了 - 嗯-哼

- All right. Okay. I gotta go. - Mm-hm.

我要走了

I'm going.

我走了

And I'm gone.

- 再来一局 - 来吧

- One more game? - Oh, yeah.

备案号:赣ICP备2022005379号
华网(http://www.hbsztv.com) 版权所有未经同意不得复制或镜像

QQ:51985809邮箱:51985809@qq.com